Are You looking for HACCP Courses in India? Join with Best Food Safety College in India.
What is HACCP?
Hazard analysis Critical control Point is one of the modernly developed methods that help to ensure the health and safety requirements of Food. HACCP Principles are not only applied to Food industries, Nowadays even pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industries started applying the principles of HACCP.
The Purpose of HACCP is to prevent the occurrence of hazardous potential in all life chain of food manufacturing, rather than dealing with hazards using the traditional approach.
A feature of HACCP?
In the Initial pace of HACCP development, it only developed with the focus of preventing safety issues while manufacturing and handling of food. But the method and its wide range of applicability now turned to apply for other industries too.
Also, the HACCP Principles are integrated within the International Food Safety Management standard ISO 22,000 FSMS 2011.
So learning of HACCP will give you higher end advantage.
Who Can Study Post Diploma in HACCP?
- Food Safety authorities
- Food Manufactures
- Food manufacturing employers
- Food production managers
- Food production Officers
- HACCP Coordinators
- HACCP Officers
- Students wishing to start their career in HACCP.
Post Diploma in HACCP Syllabus:
HACCP – A Practical Approach
HACCP – Principles and Applications
HACCP – Legislations
Guidelines of HACCP, GHP, AND GMP for ASEAN Food SMEs
How Can You Learn?
Academy of Certified Safety Engineers Offers HACCP Courses in India in multiple modes, the students can learn in any of the following modes,
- Distance Education
- Weekend Batches
What Will You Learn?
While Completing our Post Diploma in HACCP Course, You Can able to
- Understand the purpose and importance of HACCP Principles in Food Industry
- Apply various methods of hazard identification techniques
- Develop HACCP Plan for any food manufacturing Industry
- Implement HACCP Strategies
- Evaluate, and audit the effectiveness of HACCP Systems
- Understand the role of HACCP within ISO 22000.
Highlights of Post Diploma in HACCP:
- One of the definitive Course for people looking for greater opportunities in food manufacturing industry
- Certificates are issued by Indian Counsel
- Certificates shall be verified with BSS, Promoted by Government of India.
- Top Food Safety Institute in India affiliated to National development agency
- ISO 9001 – 2015 Certified Food Safety college offering Post Diploma in HACCP.
- Students shall attest the certificate with “Ministry of external affairs”, India.
Join for Government approved HACCP Course in India & Start enhancing Your Career.
Other Popular Safety Qualifications: