Join Our IRCA Approved OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Course and Become a Certified Safety Auditor!
BS OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Course is the first step to become Certified Safety Auditor. If You are working in Health and safety field and wish to enlarge your career Opportunities as Safety Auditor.
Our BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 Lead Auditor Courses are the best Choice.
Why Should You Join OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Course?
- The OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Courses approved by IRCA (International Register of Certificated auditors) are mandatory to become Safety Auditor.
- Our Professional training by Lead Safety Auditors and Tutors will give best safety auditing knowledge and Skills.
- The Companies prefer all Safety managers and Safety executives to be certified in “Safety Auditing”.
- Holding “International safety auditing course” Certificate improves your profile and job opportunities.
Course Identification Number: A17036
Who Can Join this Course?
- HSE Consultants
- HSE Managers
- HSE Engineers
- Project managers
- Students looking for a career in “Safety Auditing” Sectors.
- Safety Officers
Anyone With the intention to learn “Health and safety management system” audits Can Join.
How long will the course take?
The Students must attend 5 days regular Training Program.
Features of OHSAS 18001:
The Industries are keeping themselves certified by OHSAS 18001 for a number of reasons:
- To manage the health and safety management system effectively
- To reduce the unwanted losses, accidents and economic losses.
- To achieve excellence in the compliance with legal standards.
- To create safe working environment
- To Improve health and safety performance in a continual manner.
The Companies started realizing the importance of health and safety management system and international certifications on HSMS.
Every year, the number of companies achieving OHSAS 18001 Certifications are increasing, hence the increase in OHSAS 18001 Certified companies, demand increased Certified OHSAS Internal and external auditors.
OHSAS 18001 Lead auditor courses are the only way to become “Certified safety auditor”.
What Will You Learn:
While the completion of “OHSAS Lead Auditor Course” You can able to,
- Develop Health and safety management system requirements from Scratch
- Analyse the effectiveness of health and safety management systems
- Develop the required documentation and other supporting records.
- Understand the Various Health and safety management system requirements and applicability.
- Develop, plan and execute OHSAS 18001 Audits
- Identify and Propose Nonconfirmations and Solutions.
Simply You will learn everything in “Health and Safety management system” and “Safety Auditing”.
Benefits Of OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Course:
- Improved Understanding of health and safety management system and Its requirements
- Improved Profile with International safety qualification
- Achieving excellence by becoming “Certified Safety Auditor”.
- Improved Job Opportunities and Career Growth.
Join now & Learn OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Courses from Best OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditing Training Institute in India.
Other Popular International Safety Qualifications: