How to study "Government approved industrial safety courses in distance education"?
National Academy of safety advisers, one of the leading safety training company in India, delivering 200 plus industrial safety advanced courses in distance mode with high-quality services.
Industrial Safety Courses in Distance Education:
Becoming Industrial safety officers and Industrial safety engineers are not easy, hence the industries expecting a huge amount of qualification and knowledge from the candidates applying for the interview.
The Health and safety professions are one of the leading discipline, where the job opportunities are increasing rapidly.
The Industrial safety officers and engineers mainly focus on preventing the industrial accidents and ill health effects from various activities.
The Industrial safety standards are endless, and the government expects the "Industrial safety officers" to be well versed with all standards.
Our Industrial safety courses are developed by BSS, Promoted by the government of India and also they are approved by the National development agency, India.
The delivery of Industrial safety courses is made flexible to ensure both regular students and working professionals, to use the opportunity of entering into industrial safety academic requirements.
Eligibility Criteria :
The Industrial safety qualifications shall be chosen both by regular students and working professionals.
However, the governmental Industrial qualifications are chosen by certain eligibility criteria.
The Students choosing advanced and master level industrial safety qualifications must have any degree or diploma as a basic requirement.
The Professionals with safety qualification like NEBOSH, NIOSH, IOSH and NASP Diploma is preferred but not mandatory.
The Industrial safety qualifications are of varying duration, the students shall choose any of either
- Six months
- One Year
- Two years
Contact Academic Advisers, for full details.
When the Admission Shall be made :
The Admissions for industrial safety courses in distance education shall be made throughout the academic year.
Depends on the month of admission, the examination dates shall be announced.
Course fee :
The Course fee for Industrial safety courses is minimized to maximize the industrial safety standards.
The Course fee will vary depends on the level of qualification (Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Certificate level, master Diploma) and based on the duration of study (One year, six months, two years)
The students can get full information by either filling up the enquiry form or through contacting academic councillors.
Industrial safety examination:
For all type of Industrial safety qualification (Master Diploma, Regular Diploma, master diploma and certificate level) the examination dates will be announced through email.
The examinations are conducted by the supervision of "Controller of examinations" India.
The results will be declared, after the evaluation (normally thirty days from the exam) and the candidates will receive the certificates as soon as the results (normally 30 days from results).
Industrial safety Course Syllabus :
Advanced Diploma in Industrial safety
- Industrial safety engineering and management
- Process safety engineering and management
- Oil and gas safety engineering and management
- offshore safety engineering and management
- Petrochemical safety engineering and management
- Fire and safety engineering and management
- International HSE Legal requirements
Duration: One year
Diploma in Industrial safety
- Basic Safety engineering
- Occupational health and safety
- Fire Prevention and Control
- Industrial safety
Duration: One Year
Diploma in Industrial Safety (Course Code: FSS022)
- Safety health and environmental management
- Safety engineering
- Quality control in OHSE
- Safety, health and environmental legislation
- Industrial hygiene and occupational health
- Safety in chemical and construction industry
Duration: One Year
Diploma in Industrial and environmental safety
- Accident Investigation
- Fire safety engineering
- Organisation behaviour and elements of management
- HSE Management law
- Environmental management
- Hazards and risk management
Duration: One year
Benefits of Industrial safety Qualifications:
- The Opportunity to improve the profile in occupational health safety, environmental sectors
- The certificates are eligible, to attest to ministry of external affairs, India
- The Certificates are eligible to register in "Employment exchange" India
- The students are able to apply for membership in IIRSM (International Institute of risk and safety management) U.k
- The knowledge on international safety standards and industrial issues is highly essential to survive in the field.
Available learning modes:
- Distance Education
Details of Support for Academic :
- The students will receive package of safety videos and industrial safety books for preparation
- Model exam questions and presentations will be given for assisting examination preparation
Relevant Qualification pages :
- Master Diploma in Occupational safety, health and environmental risk management
- International Safety Qualifications
Why Choose National academy of safety advisers :
- Flexible learning of "government approved industrial safety certificates and diploma's" (Distance learning, e-learning, part-time, regular).
- ISO 9001 - 2008 certified industrial safety training company that ensures the quality of services.
- Internationally certified faculty team and highly trained academic counsellors
- Flexible interest-free student loans.
- Original copyrighted industrial safety book materials and safety videos for effective preparation.
- Higest pass percentage in all academic qualifications.
- The "One and Only Industrial safety training company" approved by BSS and national development agency of India.
How NASA Institute can assist you on HSE Career
Contact Our Academic advisers : +91 - 999 44 08 297 Email : Join@nasainstitute.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should I Choose National Academy of Safety Advisers:
We are one of the leading Industrial safety training institutes in India offering 200 plus national government recognized qualifications with affordable cost.
ISO 9001 - 2008 Certified safety company, being awarded to show excellence in quality of services.
Flexible mode of learning and served as one of the best safety training institutes in India.
Is Distance education is Worth :
Yes, All our distance learning industrial safety courses are approved by various governmental bodies and widely accepted by reputed industries.
Also, the students can attest the certificates for foreign opportunities.
Will You Provide placement assistance?
Yes, the students can register with our placement cell and avail frequent safety job updates.
Are Regular classes are mandatory?
No, the students can prepare for exams, from their workplace or home using the book materials, safety videos served by institute.
How Can I take admission?
The Students can enrol for industrial safety courses in distance education through the formal application, emailed to Join@nasainstitute.com.
Are Original educational certificates have to be surrendered?
No, the Xerox or scan copies of identity proof and certificates are enough for enrollment.
Is Crash Course Available?
Yes, the students can use crash course facility to complete one-year industrial safety diploma in 90 days.
How to get books and certificates?
The Institute will issue book materials within 10 days from the registration to the registered address of students.
The Certificates will be sent within 20 days of the examination and results.
Will I pass the exam?
Our Institution received 100 % passing percentage since it's founded. The candidates can easily pass the exam by using "Simple exam preparation guide"