Why are Electrical safety courses important?
The Control of electrical accidents is foremost important to protect the employees and to make sure the governmental rules are followed without fail.
The knowledge of electrical hazards is essential for every safety officers and engineers.
Of course, no industry remains without involving electricity and electrical hazards.
As per the survey conducted by Bureau of labor statistics, they found that electricity is one of the significant safety issues, that leads to multiple death at workplace
Image Source: ESFI
Our electrical safety diploma courses are designed with the highest level of international standards.
Who Can choose this course?
Diploma in electrical safety is one of the specialized safety qualification, that developed for the safety specialists and safety managers to specialize themselves with electrical hazards and controls with international standards.
- Safety Advisers
- Safety Managers
- Certified safety engineers
- Safety Trainers
- Safety Consultants
- Safety officers
- Safety Co-ordinators
- Project managers
The Contents of electrical safety qualifications?
The students appearing for electrical safety will get detailed knowledge of following electrical areas,
- Electricity - The Basic and principles
- The use of electricity in various industries
- The electricity and applicable legal requirements
- Electrical hazards and controls
- The Case study - Electrical accident
- Underground service protection
- Overhead powerlines protection
- Safe work on live equipment
- Electrical standards
- Principles of electrical safety devices
- Accidents case study
Mode of learning:
- Distance education
Examination type: Descriptive
Passing percentage: 45% of total marks
Are Practicals available?
The students must complete projects by inspecting any industries.
The effectiveness of project papers will be assessed based on suitability of hazards and control measures.
Duration of Program:
- Students shall contact Academic counselors to assist on admission
- The Submission of copy of educational certificates and identity card is must
- The students must fill the application form number 232 "for joining department of electrical safety"
The fees shall be paid either by head office or by cheque.
Highlights of this qualification:
- Electrical safety diploma qualifications are preferred by industries
- Qualifications provided by Indian Counsel
- Approved electrical safety study by Bharat Sevak Samaj, India
- Recognized under "National development agency" India
- Certifications are eligible to be attested by "Employment exchange" India.
- Qualifications and their certificates are eligible to be attested by a ministry of external affairs, India.
- Meets the criteria for becoming member of IIRSM (U.k)
- Specialized qualifications are the easiest way to prove your expertise in HSE.
Want more details?
Contact our Safety advisors to select the best safety course