Are You searching for Specialized environmental courses, this “Diploma in Environmental Safety” will fulfill your needs.
Diploma in Environmental Safety Qualification developed by National governmental organisation to prevent and minimize the environmental impacts caused by various industrial activities. The Students enrolling for “Environmental Safety engineering & management” courses will learn various aspects that affect the environment along with the Measures to prevent them.
Environmental issues are becoming global concern, the regulatory models started insisting organisation to minimize the pollution and energy consumption as much as possible.
This “Environmental safety Diploma course” will teach you everything you need to know about “Environmental Compliance requirements”.
Who Can take this Course:
The importance given to environmental safety issues are raising every day. The industries prefer environmental officers, HSE Practitioners and Project management personals to be well versed in environmental compliance requirements.
Environmental safety diploma courses shall be more opt for managers, supervisors and engineers working in hazardous industrial plants and the professionals wish to enhance their career in environmental discipline.
Diploma in Environmental Safety Syllabus:
Course Code: FSS009
- Fire Management
- Safety Engineering
- Fire Prevention and Control
- Environmental Safety
- Practical – 1
- Practical – 2
- Practical – 3
- Practical – 4
- Practical – 5
Aim of this Environmental Safety Diploma:
- To develop understanding about Various “Environmental Safety regulations”
- To develop knowledge and interpretation of “International environmental standards“
- To assist the Environmental Professionals to perform Aspect Impact analysis
- To develop deep understanding of environmental safety strategies
- To systematize and impart the knowledge of “Hazardous waste management” procedures.
- To assist the Candidates to self prepare various environmental compliance documents.
- To meet the needs of environmental regulatory authorities & Industrial needs.
Mode of Study:
The Students Shall appear in either regular mode or in Distance education.
The Part time and week end batches are also available.
- Fire Management ( 100 Marks Theoretical exam)
- Safety Engineering ( 100 Marks Theoretical exam)
- Fire Prevention and Control ( 100 Marks Theoretical exam)
- Environmental Safety ( 100 Marks Theoretical exam)
How Practicals are Conducted:
To meet the requirements of practical session, the students needs to perform self assessment of “Environmental aspect impact assessment” based on the knowledge learned in theory papers.
The students must also able to interpret various environmental compliance records and regulations.
Benefits of Environmental Safety Diploma:
- Successful completion of Environmental diploma course will help you to start your career as Environmental practitioner.
- The Certificates are issued from Indian Counsel and National development agency that serves extreme benefit to candidates.
- Internationally recognized and employment friendly qualification.
- This Environmental safety management course meets the requirement of “membership in IIRSM (U.k).
- This certificates are accepted, attested by Foreign ministerial departments.
Other Popular Safety Courses:
- NEBOSH International General Certificate
- NEBOSH International Diploma
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Post Diploma in HACCP
- Master Diploma in occupational, Health, Environmental risk management