How Will Construction safety management courses boost your career?
As per the statistics of OSHA (Occupational Safety Health Administration) the United States, one in ten construction workers is injured every year.
Irrespective of the size of the construction project, the construction activities are always hazardous because of their irregular operations and influence of external factors like environment.
The chance of accidents in established, planned industrial operations is minimal when compared to unclear and unestablished construction operations.
An increased risk exists within the construction operations are provides an opportunity for safety engineers and safety managers.
The Construction companies need to register themselves with governments in order to get good clients.
Hence, the governments impose a legal duty on every employer to appoint qualified safety officers and safety engineers.
Key information: As per the section 40B of factories act, every construction owners must appoint safety officers to protect their employees.
Also In India, compared to established industries, construction companies found to be demanding huge safety officers and safety engineers to manage their different background.
Who Can Study this course?
- Students wish to start their Career in Safety
- Safety officers and safety engineers wish to advance their career in health and safety.
- Project managers and site supervisors wish to update their profile with mandate safety certifications.
How long it takes?
The regular duration of construction safety management courses are one year, However, the students can choose from any of following convenient modes to complete their study
- Distance education
- Fast Track mode
The Students must possess any degree or Diploma to enter into this construction safety management courses.
The students with HSE Experience or Civil engineering background will get preference.
Highlights of Construction safety courses?
- Construction safety management courses are one of the earliest and highly demanding qualification.
- The Specialized qualification that covers entire safety management aspects of construction.
- All our construction safety management courses are approved by BSS, Promoted by the government of India.
- Certifications are recognized by the National development agency, India.
- ISO 9001 - 2015 Certified Safety company offering 100 % quality safety training.
- The students are able to attest the certificates with Ministry of external affairs to work in any country.
- The Employment exchange, India, accept this certification for governmental employment.
Specialized Construction safety management courses:
Need more informations?
Contact our academic counselors either through Facebook, Whats App or Email