Construction Safety Courses in Coimbatore? Choose the best Safety Training Institute in India.
Academy of certified safety engineers is one of the well-known safety training institution in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu offering construction safety courses.
The Certified safety engineers academy committed to quality safety training and prevention of industrial accidents.
How are we Unique?
- One of the reputed Construction safety training institute affiliated with BSS, Promoted by the government of India & National development agency.
- ISO 9001 - 2015 Certified Safety Training Institution offering international safety qualifications.
- All Our Safety trainers are appointed through rigorous written and skill compliance verifications.
- Practical session with high-quality safety kits & projects.
- Post Job Training assistance.
- Free On job execution safety training for freshers.
- worldwide accepted and verifiable safety certifications.
- The students completing "National government construction safety diploma" programs are eligible to be attested under "Ministry of external affairs" India.
- On Successful completion, the students shall apply for membership in MIIRSM.
Eligibility criteria for Construction safety courses?
The students must have any degree or diploma under-recognized universities in order to enroll.
The students with Safety experience and safety qualifications (NEBOSH / IOSH / OHSAS ) Also preferred.
What will you learn in Construction Safety?
- Construction safety design & management
- Principles of safety management
- Introduction to Construction safety
- Basic Safety engineering
- International construction safety standards
- National Building Code
- Factories Act, 1948
- Excavation risks & hazard control
- Confined Space Safety
- Work at height safety
- Transportation safety
- Material handling safety
- Lifting and Crane safety
- Electrical safety engineering
- Fire Prevention and Control
- Noise & Vibration control
- OSHA Standards
- International safety standards
Mode of study:
- Regular (One year / Six months)
- Part-time (Evening batches)
- Distance education.
A feature of Construction safety courses?
The construction sectors are having highest safety vacancies compared to any other field.
The Students completed Construction safety courses having the following feature,
- They can become Safety engineers or Safety managers in construction sectors.
- The professionals with good academic and experience shall become HSE Consultants.
- Based on the experience they can even become Safety Auditors.
National Government Construction Safety Courses:
Diploma in Construction safety management
Diploma in Fire and construction safety management
Diploma in construction safety
How Hazardous the construction was?
As per the survey conducted by "Ind-Safety", About 165 workers for every 1000 construction workers are facing accidents.
Join us to become "Certified Safety Engineer"
Get Government Certified "Safety Qualifications" with internationally certified safety trainers.
Grab Your "Free On-Job execution Training" Today!
Join Us Today!
Contact Our HSE Advisors Today, to get exciting information with offers.